The Camp Fire did more damage than many of us are able to financially fix. FRAP is here to help with some of the costly damaged trees that are endangering your home, or future home when rebuilding happens. This is a small program designed to alleviate some of the burden of getting back home!
Tree Removal Program
TREES THAT QUALIFY:
- Dead or dying trees within a 100' defensible space of standing structures or permitted site of house footprint.
- Trees that did not get removed by any other government funded programs.
- Nothing that requires climbing or specialty equipment.
- Property owners who are currently living on the property or are in the process of rebuilding.
- Anyone who lacks insurance or/or personal funds to pay a company for the same services.
We hold the right to choose which trees will be cut down after a site evaluation takes place. It is our intentions to take all logs off the property, however, we may have to leave logs and it will be the property owner responsibility to find a hauling service. Any chips from processing branches will be left on the property. All decisions will be on a signed contract and communicated.